You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, I would want a website to be created which allows users to sell items/services and receive payments. Project has to be scalable for adding of new features in the future. Would need advice on whether which CMS is better or customized coding via MVC framework. I am leaning towards using Drupal
1. Users to be able to set payment gateway/s details
2. Customizable minishop – Approved and activated by administrator for each account.
3. Product posting interface for user/s to manage products
4. Extensive Shopping cart, allow sellers to customize product options and calculate shipping options
5. Transaction logs (record each transaction for each account to be accessed by both user and admin) – (I believe some carts already have them?)
6. Allow shipping options to be saved for use with all/other products (for example, 1 time shipping charge of $10 for multiple items or $10 per charge per item)
7. Facebook and Twitter module/plugin and social bookmarking
8. User-friendly product page allow multiple thumbnails
9. Advanced Search
10. Administrator can manage and edit user accounts
11. Minishop for users (www.xyz.com/minishop)
12. 2 Review and Rating system/s (1 for product and 1 for seller)
13. Seller information page
14. Allow me to add pages.
Reference of website examples: