You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In general terms, my goal is to create a platform where I can manage events and have my users rsvp to them. While this platform should be able to run stand-alone, I do not want to compete with major social networks so a tight integration with particularly Facebook should be achieved. This platform will, at least in the beginning, not be public, the potential user will need a promo-code to register but existing users might receive the (limited) possibility to invite new users.
Design of the site should be kept in black and white to a large extent, have a crazy vibe but still be clean enough to navigate fast. Please feel free to offer design separately since I am aware that the best designers are usually the worst programmers and vice versa.
- Admin can create new event with the usual fields such as time and place, description
- Admin can communicate new event by personalized email to users in database
- Admin can easily manually add new users, single and batch
- New User can register with the use of a promo-code (can change)
- Existing users can rsvp to events (admin can set if rsvp status is public or hidden, user can set if his/her name is shown or not)
- Comment function for events
- Users can rate past events, custom graphic
- Admin and, if active, users can upload pictures to past events. Users' pictures are private, users can suggest pictures for public, to be approved by admin.
- Frontend should be available in at least two languages, easily expandable to more (using db tables).
- User can register using facebook if minimum information is in profile (name, birthday, email), otherwise needs to be added.
- User can suggest/like event on facebook (if activated by admin)
- User can choose his rsvp to an event to be posted to his wall.
Potentially, a Joomla template can be built or extended (e.g. JomSocial) to achieve this functionality.
Deadline: The project should be ready at the latest within 3-4 weeks.
I hope this gives you enough information for the start to give me a rough estimate. Please let me know if you think I missed some vital information and I will rewrite/enhance.
In your estimate, please provide the (maximum) numbers of hours you have calculated and an hourly rate you will charge for future enhancements.
Thank you for your consideration.