1. Create folders in antaraweb: site1, site2, site3, site4, site5 and a MySQL DB for each folder with the site number in the DB name.
2. Create an identical almost empty home web page for each site with a mimizable left-hand column with a drop-down allowing us to jump between sites. In it also create a text box and a go button. The column should have a minimise button which turns it into a simple right-arrow at top (that restores it when clicked).
3. Now add code that allows us to modify the web page by what we type in the text box. If I type "Add a menu with items: Lesson, Instructors, Students & Settings" it should add a working menu (and 3 additional pages) with those 4 items as titles (make it look like this web-pages' menu: , login is xxxxxx). If I type in "Remove menu" the menu should be removed from view and the code. (Keep the code that does the automation in a single file that is used by each site.)
4. Now let the user create DB tables by saying: "Student is a customer type. Add a list of students to the student page with an editable student detail at left." Make sure students can be added/deleted. The system should know what fields are required for a customer type.
5. Also build an employee type (almost the same as customer type) into the system so we can say "Instructor is an employee type. Add a list of instructors to the instructor page with an editable student detail at left."
6. Allow calendar objects to be added so we can say: "Add a calendar to the Lesson page with calendar item detail at left. Calendar items track a student and instructor.". So the system creates a calendar item table and adds student and instructor fields and lets the enduser select them via drop-downs in the calendar item detail. It also allows adding (by clicking on empty spots in calendar) and deleting of calendar items.
7. "Add a login system where Admin user creates users". (If I use "" symbols it means the system needs to be able to understand and automate it).
Please send a message EVERY DAY that you work with
* task number
* task decription
* status (0% = not-started, 100% = complete)
* hours worked on that task
for EACH task.
Feel free to ask as many questions you need to clarify the tasks.