You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hey..i need following
1. User to LIKE client fan page
2. User to enter CODE
3. Facebook application to verify entered CODE. If invalid, show appropriate message.
If valid, user is prompted to enter personal details (on same form). The same form will include 2 tick boxes
a. agree to t&c
b. pre‐ticked to receive marketing material
4. 1 try per CODE - when user enters code he will have 1 chance to play this quiz.
5. The app has to keep track of user’s profile id per transaction.
6. Click participate game.
7. T&Cs ‐ html popup to include Facebook conditions.
8. How it works page + Text boxes to be maintained via CMS
9. Quiz area – include count down (5 4 3 2 1 …) to start the quiz. Pre‐
load the questions.
10. The app is to have a pool of 40+ questions & randomly load 5 each time the quiz is taken. Important to randomly change the order in which answers are displayed. The questions are multiple choice questions.
11. Selected answer – the whole block (showing answer) is to be HIGHLIGHTED.
12. Timer element – to increment the time. Store achieved times per player and store in backend. The player with the best (i.e. lowest design) will win.
13. Progress bar ‐ This is to show the player his/her progress in taking the 5 questions in the quiz. It shall show where the player is at a given moment.
14. Standings – This should show the No.1 player in a colour, the 2nd‐5th
placements in another colour and the player’s current placement in yet another colour.
15. Following the successful completion of the quiz the app should POST on the player’s wall.
16. Rule: The coupon code to be flagged as consumed if the user completes the full
quiz. If they close the session they would be able to start afresh.
17. backend database: To keep on record all the participants and their times
Note: coupon code is equivalent to 1 chance to play (client enters the code in the Facebook app to start the game)
If you need further explanation please let me know. Have a great bidding!
Additional Project Description:
04/17/2013 at 11:06 IST