You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to create a concept of a Fantasy Sports Draft Website that will be similar to Baseball, Basketball & Football Fantasy Leagues. If you are unsure how fantasy drafting works, I suggest that they go to http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage and/or http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy to research it first. This site will have to be able to hold an abundance of information which can later be archived offline. I would prefer to work with someone that has created something similar or has sports website knowledge.
This site however will have nothing to do with Fantasy Sports, just the concept of it which is why I want to be able to edit the database each time.
I would like to have a fully based admin portal where I can go in and make the changes for each draft application.
Users will need to register – Create username/password, e-mail address, name, address, city, state, zip.
Website – Professional site that will show upcoming drafts and other information which I can edit myself.
Web-Integrated draft board will have the following and be utilized similar to espn and cbssports draft boards, but obviously not the same to avoid copyright infringement.
* Rank – Admin will input
* Player – Admin will input (max of 40 characters)
* Team – Admin will input (max of 40 characters)
* Description – Admin will input (max of 70 characters)
* Timed Draft – 30, 60 or 90 secs (Admin will set prior to draft)
* Auto-Draft Function – Those that cannot attend the live draft will “auto-draft” the next player according to ranking that is set by the admin when their turns comes up.
* Scrolling Draft Bar – Will show who is currently drafting and the next user(s) drafting. Maybe up to 10 showing at any given time. Once the member drafts, the slot will slide to the left off the screen and show the next 10 people drafting and will continue to do so until the draft is complete.
* Chat – A chat box somewhere in the draft application so members in the draft can talk to each other
* Side bar showing draft picks by drafting member – A side bar will show each pick by the current draftee
There may be anywhere from 10 to 400 people drafting in one application. This will be determined by the admin when inputting data into the portal.
After the draft is complete, the persons and admin will receive an automated email with each users selections.
Once the programmer is selected, I would like to keep you on for any questions and updates to the site beyond my capabilities. Please let me know what your hourly rate or contract amount would be for questions after the build is completed. I am hoping to work back and forth with a designer/programmer to build on the ideas above.
A little about myself; I am an IT Administrator that has an intermediate understanding of building web pages, however it has been a few years since I have created anything. I have most of the tools I need to maintain a webpage and manipulate code, but I am looking for someone to get me started and by creating a fully customizable draft board which I believe requires programming skills that I do not posses.