I have a site up but is not running, needs improvements and bug fixes: http://testing.yisraflora.com/catalog/
The site uses OSCMax which is the same as OSCommerce with MySQL.
I have a more updated site locally (not online) which I will send once you begin work.
The basic idea of the site is:
• I take order from customer, send to Distributor in a city, who ships the product to the Customer.
• There may be several product Types, but only one type is a Master product type. The rest are Slave products. Only the Master ships to the Customer. The Slave products ship to the Master.
• There is a distributor defined per city per product type.
I have an older bug list attached, which includes some but not all the items below.
The major points besides bugs are:
• Currency change should work for all site.
• Drop down to allow changing size, which looks up price.
• Available cities should include only those in Israel from table.
• There should be one distributor per city per product type.
• Paypal and Visa merchant option should work.
• Distributor should be able to update/check status of their orders.
• Make sure the cpanel can be used to easily update the products pictures, descriptions, prices, emails, summary and status of orders.
• Minor graphic fixes/changes.
Most of these items should be implemented almost entirely in OSCMax, but must be enabled or checked.
I want the site running without bugs.