You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm re-posting this to have someone complete what was started by another contractor.
Please see MuffinCafe.net for the work done so far. See original post below and some updates at the bottom. Ultimately, the site needs to function exactly the same as muffincafe.com does now. Some of this work below has been done (please visit the .net site to see how much of it). However, I can't edit any of the pages within Wordpress. When I click on Pages and the title, it doesn't show me any text to update, so it has been hardcoded.
Original Posting below
We are wanting to convert our normal HTML site to WordPress. We would also like to get our theme into a Responsive design. See MuffinCafe.com. I already have a theme setup in WordPress for the new site based on the Denver location. Just a few tweaks would be needed to get the other locations ready. The tweaks are mainly the footer for a different Twitter feed and owner information but also header as the different locations have different links. See theme setup at Muffincafe.com/Denver/blog.
There would be 3 WordPress installations in total for 3 locations. The sites have about 6 pages each, so this isn't a very large site.
1. Take the Arapahoe/Dry Creek location html website and convert to a Wordpress installation.
2. The Denver location should have a separate WordPress installation and convert its HTML to Wordpress
3. Produce another WordPress installation for the Highlands Ranch location. This one does not have any HTML pages at the moment, but can be built the same way as the Arapahoe/Dry Creek location.
4. Would like the ability to easily add/change pages to the site and have the menu buttons at the top adjust automatically. I currently have Locations, Menu, Blog, Catering/Order Forms, Contact Us, and In the Community as pages on the Denver site. I'd like to be able to change that wording or delete/add a page and the menu automatically adjust to such. So if I want to Delete the page In the Community, I want it to automatically reconfigure the menu to center everything appropriately.
5. Would like to make the site responsive so that it looks good on Mobile.
Original Posting above
A. Drop down box when you first visit doesn't have the right link for Dry Creek.
Dry Creek goes to Littleton website. Should just go to the Dry Creek/Centennial.
B. Highlands Ranch site, links at bottom for "Sitemap, Company Info, Contact and Home" all need to point to the Highlands Ranch site. Same with Denver site.
C. Locations Pages - need to link to correct sites
D. Need to make the site be able to take lower case words in the titles as well. But I can't go to muffincafe.net/highlandsranch, it has to be muffincafe.net/HighlandsRanch. Don't want it to be case sensitive. This is all still case sensitive, fix this. As an example, if I go tohttp://www.muffincafe.com/denver/ or http://www.muffincafe.com/denVER/ orhttp://www.muffincafe.com/DenVer/ it all redirects to the same http://www.muffincafe.com/denver/. It should not be case sensitive.
E. Sitemaps still need updating.
F. http://muffincafe.net/denver/menu/ - The Gourmet muffins and mini muffins don't respond for mobile, it isn't showing the prices and titles of gourmet and mini muffins.
G. Denver site mobile, drop down menu now has a lot of additional links that should not be there. Such as "Edit Job", Job Date Archive, etc.
H. " Denver site - please update where the pictures are located. On the Blog, I had all the pictures underhttp://www.muffincafe.com/denver/blog/images/.
I. Add Blog page to Centennial/Dry Creek page, need to be able to just use the Posts pages to post updates to it.
J. Need the right side bar to be a widget that can easily be updated with new pictures, links, if that is possible.
K. Need all media in the media spot in Wordpress so that it can easily be updated going forward (PDF's, pics, etc).
L. Please go through all functions being called and clean up, site is loading slow.