I have a mlm script and there are few errors to be rectified and changes to be made. Here are the tasks:
1. When new members join the program, the admin will add them in the admin panel. On the add member page, one of the input fields is the email. As of now the script only accept unique email. I want it to accept all mails including repeated email addresses. Picture explanation below:
2. The script has frequent problems of double or extra genealogy map appearing on both member and admin page. When it occurs, that affected member will be entered twice into the system and therefore mess up everything. I ain't sure what caused it but hope that can be fixed:
3. When a new member is added, the system will automatically register a $190 payment from that member. Sometimes there are circumstances of members requesting to be withdrawn from the program or that their information was incorrectly entered and hence need to be deleted and re-added. Supposedly when I delete the member, their payment record should also be automatically deleted but this is not the case, instead it returned a blank in the field but the payment is still there. I want it fixed
4. In the genealogy map, for each 'box' of members their id no. are traditionally arranged from left to right, in ascending order (i.e. 1,2,3), but somehow for some members their id jumped out of order (i.e.1,3,2) The system at times seems to allocate the members wrongly. I hope that can be fixed.
5. This is a minor task. I need you to change the template to what as illustrated in the picture:
Please state on your bid the total number of hours required to complete the job. Do PM me if you need to check out the script for further clarity prior to bidding. Thanks.