Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need a php/xhtml site with membership and leaderboard extension. Details of the project listed below;
1. Easy to use admin interface. Import, Download, Edit, Add or Delete games at the same time with a press of a button.
2. Admin panel and frontend should have language pack system and Custom template with template engine E.G smarty with template structure: public_html/templates/(template_name)
3. Community system integrated
4. Users can create account
5. Users have their own profile page
6. Users can upload own Avatar
7. Users can send each other private messages
8. Users can add each others as friends
9. Users can rate each game with a 1 to 5 star system
10. Users can leave a comment on each game (On site and Facebook comment system)
11. Display High scores.
12. Display Most Active Players
13. Display Latest Scores
14. Display Todays Scores
15. Display All time Best Scores
16. Social Bookmarking - Every single game has the Facebook "Like" button and Twitters "Tweet" button integrated. Users should be able to connect their facebook/twitter with their profile on the website and show their scores on their facebook/twitter
17. Players should be able to earn points each time they play a game and there should be a system where they can enter for a daily draw using their points they earn to win the daily draw prize and the monthly draw prize.
18. There should be a system (Lottery system) which can pick a user as the winner from the list of users that entered the daily and monthly draw.
19. I should be able to place a specific game users can play per day and the user that has the highest score in the game wins a prize automatically.
20. You can go through the Mochi Bridge on the Mochimedia.com website to see how you can integrate this to the website design
21. Must be OOP PHP/MySQL
Mochi API Documentation: https://www.mochimedia.com/publishers/custom-integration.html
We will define 3 Milestones :
1. Start up (50$)
2. When demo is ready
3. When site is installed on my server and testing if all requirements are done.
(Do not bid if you are not an expert)
(Do not bid if you will not complete the project.)