You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for people are familiar with OO (SOLID design) and MVC model, who will be responsible for building a foundation for a new online shop platform, within this project structural and repository pattern design is everything.
I don't even care if the site looks like web 1.0 (see http://goo.gl/ChxN86), as long as it has good structure, model and scaleability (in term of development, e.g add-on functions, plugin, reflection with different interface class), so good news for any highly skilled programmers or engineers out there.
I am also a full-time programmer so feel free to communicate with professional terms. My day job took most of my time, I simply could not find time to sit down and build a good structure to kick start.
Framework: Laravel 4
Stack requirement (LAMP):
- MySQL (seed and migrations would be nice, if not just give me the SQL dump)
- Product page
- Product detail page
- Log-in and register page
- Shopping cart
- Check out process (dummy, use Interface Class and dependency inversion principle for provider)
- User online shop page
- User calendar (for schedule)
- User messaging
- User profile page (both public view, private view and edit profile view)
- Public view is how people view your profile
- Private view may contain private information
- Edit profile page is where a user will be able to edit their profile page