You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am the web designer/developer/webmaster for a group of sites within the network of a very well known adult film star (whose name will currently remain private) and the workload is getting to be a bit much for just one person to handle so I'm looking for someone who can help me out with our NATS powered adult tube site.
This is 100% remote and the work will be a bit random and not steady. I will only need you to help me with things I do not have time for such as creating "sort by" navigation systems, my psd to your html development for Join pages, photo/video galleries, video streaming, etc.
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong HTML and CSS experience required
• Smarty template experience preferred
• Experience developing mobile sites
• Understanding of SEO
• Good communication, writing, and teamwork abilities skills
• Strong understanding of NATS preferred but not required
• Manage the production of clean, standards-compliant, semantic HTML and CSS
• Website planning
• Installation of website features such as category navigation, video ratings and more
• Develop Smarty templates from my designs.
• MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUNICATE WEEKLY VIA EMAIL/AIM/SKYPE ON STATUS OF PROJECTS!!!
This position has the potential to grow into a full time position. We have a bunch of cool projects about to launch and we'd love to have a cool, hard working, self motivated web developer on our team.
Please reply with portfolio or links to working sites you have developed and/or resumé.
Web development project type:
Modification to an existing project
Client side or server side development:
Specific programming languages desired:
Desired website or component functionality:
We need streaming videos in 480p, 720p and 1080p and we need them to stream fast.
We're looking to replicate a lot of features that Hulu.com offers.
"Sort by" navigation (most recent, most popular, most commented).
Commenting system and user backend area (create profiles, upload avatars, cancel account, etc).