You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a web site redesign and development, along with document templates creation for specification sheets and case study templates. We need to be easily be able to add texts, pictures and new products.
Full details of design and technical requirements are attached. Read very carefully.
Time Line: Quotes to be with us by 2pm (BST) 2nd August at the latest. Project Completion expected end of Sept 2013.
Required Skills: Graphic Design, Web Design, HTML5, CMS, Database design, database porting.
Start Date : ASAP
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team,
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Implement suitable database for product management
- create complete working site - transfer existing product data, create designs and documentation, implement backup facilities.
For details see the attached documents.
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Software
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
FULL DETAILS ATTACHED
Purpose of the Website:
Informational / Online Brochure
Attachments - 1 zip containing:
Website Design Brief
Website Technical Brief
Website Menu Layout
Example specification sheets (x2)
Logo (we have as AI as well if required)
Font details for logo
Colour information for logo
This is an aggressive project. We would hope to have a solution in place by the end of September. Quotes and designs (2 from each respondent) by 2pm (BST) on the 2nd August please.
Design and Code