We are looking for a web based real time vehicle tracking software system to be used with one of the popular GPS/GSM/GPRS based tracking devices. We intend to provide GPS tracking/ fleet management service to our customers which will be integrated with our Rental car system application.
PHP, MySQL Server
1. Users could use system to track their vehicle/s on maps with status information updated in Real time in a standard web browser. Historical information could also be readily available in the user interface and reports could be created for further analysis.
2. Unlimited vehicles to be tracked controlled by application admin
3. It support IE, Firefox and Safari
4. Support multiple languages ( English , Arabic )
1. Facility to send AT command to tracking devices.
2. Facility to send single AT command to multiple tracking devices.
3. Software to control all other standard tracking devices functions such as remote lock unlock doors, ignition cut off sensor, immobilizing vehicle, etc
4. Be able to poll or ping the tracking device for real time location
Historical data mining
1. Historical data‐logging on the server should allow users to view tracks from previous days, months or years.
2. Historical data exportable to excel or other (CSV) GPS/GSM/GPRS/Web Based Real Time Vehicle Tracking System Reports with time and date range‐ should include the following
2. Ignition on/off sensor
3. Violation (Speed, Geo‐fencing, idling)
4. Kilo meters travelled
5. Provide rate of travel
5. Show current location (based on map data)
6. Provide detailed reports of locations travelled for each vehicle
1. Facility to set geo‐fencing area with multiple shapes (Circle, triangle, rectangle, hexagon etc.) with the mouse.
2. Facility to create special zones with the mouse (eg. Toll gates) Alerts (SMS, Email, Dashboard)
1. Should be able to send SMS alert when the vehicle move out of geo‐fencing area
2. Generate alerts when vehicle passing through special zones (eg. borders)
3. Should be able to send location details, based on request by user via the application.
4. Alert on Data Communication error from GPS devises (to the Supervisor Dashboard admin application)
5. Built in many kinds of maps include latest Google map with Street View function.
6. Be able to select the maps format (MAPQUEST, GOOGLE MAPS, MICROSOFT VIRTUAL EARTH and MAPINFO.
1. System should be hostable on Managed Virtual Private Server (VPS)Hosting environment GPS/GSM/GPRS/Web Based Real Time Vehicle Tracking System
User Login features
1. Userid, password,forgot password options
2. Require customers to agree to own custom license agreement before they can use the system.
User Management & Administration
The Administrator has the following functions.
1. User ‐ Add/Edit/Delete/Enable/Disable a new user account
2. Device ‐ Add/Edit/Delete/Disable a new device
3. Facility required grouping multiple vehicles to one user account
4. System should have multiple supervisory accounts other than the main administrator accounts
5. Facility required grouping multiple vehicles and OR user to supervisory accounts
6. Accounts can be created in "groups". Members of a group can only see tracks that belong to their group. For example, there can be several separate companies; each company can have any number of accounts. It will appear as a private server to each company, but they are really all using the same server.
7. Individuals users will have a personal account to view only their own vehicle(s)
8. Only the administrator can view the full fleet.
9. Addition of new vehicle and deletion by administrator/supervisor only
10. Audit trial required for all user accounts Other Technical requirements
GPS technical communication.
1. Communication with GPS Units ‐ Primary as GPRS and secondary as GSM (auto failover and failback)