You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to build a "get paid to" website that will have a wide variety of capabilities in it. For an idea of something similar, you can view either Swagbucks.com, BuxHost.com or Clixsense.com
For this website I basically would like to have a points system in place where users can complete different tasks that will give them a certain amount of points for each of those tasks. I will need an admin panel built where I can change out how many points are awarded for certain tasks among other things.
I would like to have the ability where users can "cash out" their points for a variety of prizes - so that would mean giving me the ability to create a "cash out store" that people can shop with their points in.
I would like the site to be designed where there are a series of modules that I have the ability to "turn on and off" if I don't want them to be a part of the site at any point in time.
Some of these modules I would like built include:
- Points Leaderboard - It will show all of the users on the site and how many points they have earned overall and for the last 30 days
- Referral Program - Users have a unique referral link that can sign up others with - they then earn point commissions on all points earned by their referrals (the commission percentage can be changed in the admin panel)
- Purchasing section - Just like the "cash out store" but instead give users the ability to earn cash back points for purchases made - Payment portal integration will be needed for outside cash payments to be made.
- Paid to post forum - Users can post articles, comments, videos, etc - All posts must be manually approved and then admin can award points to that user during the approval process based on the quality of the post
- Ability to add bonus points to users from the admin panel
- Sweepstakes - Users can use their points to enter prize sweepstakes - Admin panel can set it so that there is a random winner every XX amount of hours for XX amount of points - There should be a XX% penalty charged if a user wants to remove themselves from the sweepstakes early
- Ability to Add Tasks For People To Complete For Points - Admin Can Add task that pays XX amount of points - user completes task and submits proof - Admin approves and grants points
There are many other modules that I will want to add in the future, but if the majority of these modules and features can be built for the site that will be more than enough that I need to get started.
I know there are many get paid to websites on the internet today, so if you already have a script designed and can modify it to fit my needs that is perfectly fine, or it can be built from scratch as well. As long as the functionality and design is there and the script is able to be added on to easily in the future then that is all I care about.
I hope to turn this into a long term