You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an U.S. Immigration law firm seeking a web designer who can build us a high quality website. We currently have our old website up and running, which is where you will get the site contents from. We need someone who we can keep in constant contact with, who responds quickly to e-mails or calls, and who can easily make changes on the fly. If you can provide us with a quick turn-around, while maintaining quality work then this job is for you. please find our desired website specifications attached. Please note, if you wish, you can use a template as the foundation for development of the site that will be approved by me. (using high quality templates which we will pay the cost for the template)
Also the specs are merely a guide and we would like your creative touch on this project if you feel you have any suggestions.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented