An establish company is looking for someone who is highly experienced in PHP and SQL to create a Multiplayer, Round-based web game.
The game is a business tycoon-type game. The game is divided into 8-10 rounds. In each round, the players will need to do different things to manage a business, and more functions will be unlocked as the game progress. Game ends after 10 rounds.
We will require different access level: Player, Game Admin and Full Admin.
- The Full Admin has the ability to create different game sessions, so that different game sessions can be played concurrently by different players.
- The design of the game should be modular and variables/databases can be changed within Full Admin, without direct interacting with codes.
- Ability to look at player results and basic user management (reset password).
- Front-end game play.
- There will be an interactive map that will show other player's position.
I will provide more details during the selection process.
- Someone who can both program and design UI. (Algorithm and wireframe will be provided)
- Someone who has great rating.
- Someone who can contribute creative ideas and take pride in their work
- Someone who can speak English well.
Here's what you need to do:
- Please reply with examples of your previous work including any UI or design examples you have done before. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.
- In your reply, indicate how many revisions are included in your quote.
*** IMPORTANT when you reply start by typing the code words: "Big Tycoon" ***
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do.