You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This website is about a Home Service Portal where Homeowners (Provider Members) will provide services to Public Registered Members. They will look thru and buy their home-based Product and if they like after seeing photos and the rating/comment if the product from seller uploaded via website and/or mobile phone (android and apple obj-c), they will purchase the Product and have an arrangement to either pickup or delivery or other.
These are main functionalities,
1. Ability to locate the Provider's location/address (showing only dots in the map with street view) Public (Guess or Registered Member) will not know the actually address until they purchase the product.
2. Ability for Registered Member's location to search the nearby Providers sorting the distance (default) and can be sort by Product Category
3. Providers can turn on/off selling their products at their choice to activate the service.
4. Scheduler to either pickup or deliver or other have to be mutually agreed by both parties.
5. Ordering system should be in place with transaction. Payment gateway will be installed and this website/portal will take x% of the transaction. The amount sale for all provider service will be a fix dollar amount.
6. There will be internal mail, notification, and chat within online Registered Members.
7. Showing who's online for both Providers and Registered Members)
8. Rating system will be there for the service from every Providers and vice versa for Provider to rate Registered Member for any reasons. Comments for both Providers and Registered Members are open when there's a transaction.
9. There will be facebook, tweet, pinterest, and instagram integration to show Providers services for marketing reason.
10. Having Administration site to manage some ads and other contents like video,etc
11. Simple homepage, great look, and follow current web design (like fashion) is a must.
Once this website is up the next project will be Mobile Phones (Android and Objective C).
Condition for successful bidder will provide
1. Project plan including what framework and tech and required server to use to complete this project.
2. All the code and documentation, and
3. Provide 3-month support after live production.