Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The website should have the same layout, quality and mover ability as Autotrader.co.za any differences are highlighted below. (Car Finance and insurance sections are totally not required)
User registration: - First Name* Last Name* Address1* Address2 Town/City* Country Primary Telephone* Email: This should allow me to send newsletter every two weeks.
• Cars : categorized by make, model and max price
• Bikes categorized by make, model and max price
• Leisure categorized by make, model and max price
• Commercial categorized by make, model and max price
• Plant categorized by make and max price
• Farm categorized by make and max price
Search by province is not required. Each category should have its own specific cars pools and clickers showing number of cars available on separate pages as done on www.autotrader.co.za. The keyword search bar is also required.
There should also be on each page the latest adverts section showing the latest cars for each category showing 5 vehicles.
• Sell your
The sell your car section should be simple and allow anyone access to enter the car information (photos and details by make, model and max price) and contact details (e.g. mobile and email). This should be noticeable and have a search your car box in the corner.
• News and reviews : - this should allow me to place videos along with news and reviews.
• Services: - car rental, auctions , spares and sound systems pages (as shown on the website)
• Car dealer: this is a car dealer directory page (search by name required but not postcode locator)
• Contact International Traders: - There should be a contact details form and text box below to write detail of requirements. There should be a message after they have finished letting them they will be contacted soon.
• Support page :-
Autotrader FAQ’S , about, advertise , sell , contact us , feedback , work for us
• Social website linkages :- Facebook and twitter
• Advertisements: - There should be space for me to place at least 4 advertisements at any given time on the website borders.
The company is based in London, United kingdom we are creating the first car buying platform and magazine in East Africa. The users will not be excellent on computers so usability should not be difficult. The languages may be changed on the site. This is a database website should be easy for me to enter and remove cars. The website should look exactly the same as auto.co.za with these slight differences highlighted. The colour theme on theme should be a light orange on the navigation bars.