Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Type of website: Housecleaning service
We are making a website that will allow housecleaning services and booking to be easy. The inspirations of the three websites are listed below, but I'd like aspects changed with my copywriting and text.
Inspirations: www.maidsinblack.com, www.checkmaid.com, www.goldenshine.com,
I require this website to be very similar to the above websites, most notably maidsinblack. I'm looking for a simple website, but not completely identical. They are merely there to give the designer/programmer an understanding of what our company is attempting to create. The main aspect is customizing the design and overall appearance to one that is different and fits my brand.
1. Homepage, About Us, Services & Pricing, Where We Serve, FAQ, Book Now
2. We will have a video that we'd like on the homepage (It will be ready in 14 days)
*Please note that most of these pages will be basic. We are already integrating the booking system with another designer. However, if we prefer your services then we will accommodate that with the final price. It will be integrated with Stripe.
This is a simple project that is not too complex. It is mostly basic pages, with the most complicated being the booking page. We may even consider a zip-code format, similar to www.iamexec.com. But the scope of this and cost will be taken into consideration, to determine if it is truly necessary. Otherwise, we will go with our standard booking page, similar to www.maidsinblack.com
The current website will be given to bidders. It is done through Wordpress and is very basic. It will likely be completely replaced with the new site. I require the new designer to be able to integrate it to Wordpress so that simple posts and textual changes, as well as Wordpress plugins can be done by my team in the future.
1. Examples of previous work (at least 3)
2. Professionals only. If your experience is minimal, please do not bid and waste both of our times. Your proposal will be dismissed after we source through them.
Additional Project Description:
03/06/2013 at 3:47 IST
*The bid range is between $250-$750 because we know this is not a complex task for professionals.
We would gladly pay more if the work justifies it. Because we want you to make something similar to our examples, we've already given you a guideline, so the process is mostly designing the new layout with our revisions for the mock up, wireframing, and integrating it into a Wordpress template that can be accessed by Wordpress.
03/06/2013 at 13:03 IST
Remember, you MUST be able to duplicate these 3 pages:
These will be the most difficult in terms of design, besides the homepage. But the end result will look 95% similar to what is seen on those individual pages for reference. We want our pages to look more smooth and beautiful than these. We know it can be done with the right team.
Keep in mind that, 90% of the overall website will look visually similar to www.maidsinblack.com, with partial elements from www.checkmaid.com and www.instamaids.com incorporated into it.
This should help you understand the project a little more. The winner will receive very clear directions and we will review them before you begin the project. We will review and revise as we go, so that the process is efficient for both parties. Communication and 100% understanding throughout the process will be key.
Looking forward to reviewing more bids. As of now, we have 8 individuals/teams that we like. We hope to reach a solid top 10. We will contact you by this Friday/Saturday if we're interested. From there a designer/developer will be chosen and the process will begin.
03/07/2013 at 13:02 IST
We have sourced through all the candidates. We have chosen our top 3
We will finish by tomorrow and choose our designer/developer from there.
The team we choose will have agreed to:
1. Mimic the booking page of MaidsinBlack.com
2. Fully integrate Stripe into the booking page from MaidsinBlack.com (including discount and coupon options)
3. Provide unlimited revisions during the mockup stage until we are completely satisfied. Then the development stage will begin.
4. Provide a minimum of 1 month of technical support after the completed website in case of broken links, errors, and faulty booking system, etc. These problems will be fixed by the designer/developer immediately following the completion for one month if there are any problems.