You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The website is: www.curadebt.com
The job includes:
1. Importing the 150,000+ files from curadebt.com (state, city pages) into Wordpress.
2. Maintaining the file structure, URL slugs and extensions (.asp, etc.) of the site. Some plugins that might be useful:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/import-html-pages/ and http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-page-extension/ to keep file extensions the same
3. Keeping the plugin for the dynamic state and city info at bottom of pages, ex:
4. Designing and/or tweaking the WP theme for the site's home page, blog home page, navigation, and the other imported pages to come up with a professional and attractive web design.
5. Option to present different appearances of pages and posts (different right side bar for the blog and city/state pages or no side bar for signup and squeeze pages).
6. Assisting installing various plugins and graphics to blog home and post pages (quote form, CustomerLobby plugin, certifications, etc.).
To be considered: Include or answer the following in your cover letter
1. Please post 5-10 of your best examples of WP sites you've designed or worked on (import files) before. We're looking for great looking pages to see if you have an eye for aesthetics.
2. Confirm that you have looked at the site, are aware of the scope of the project (150,000+ files/pages), and can perform the necessary tasks.
3. Confirm that you have used the WP function in past projects or that you can maintain our file and URL structure after importing the site to WP (VERY IMPORTANT).
4. Have worked in a Windows server environment.
Terms: No upfront payment. Our policy is to pay 100% upon completion and acceptance of the project deliverables.
Happy bidding and good luck!