Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need someone to create a PHP script that can import a user's contacts from the following sites: Hotmail, Aol Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hi5, Friendster, MySpace, Orkut etc. I know there are free systems out there but I have a fully developed site. To see an example of the contacts/friends importer check out multiply.com.
You must provide samples of sites where you have implemented this already and refer to my requirements in your bid.
Bidders who do not provide samples or do not comment in detail on my requirements in their bid will be ignored!!!
1) The script must get the friends names and email addresses, allow the user to select their contacts via checkbox (but by default all checkboxes will be ticked).
2) After clicking on the import button, the values must be exported into a mysql database table called members_contacts (fields = member_id, friend_id, firstname, lastname, email_address)
3) It must be compatible with PHP 5, contain no deprecated code and the entire script should be Object Oriented.
4) The script must be well documented to assist me in plugging it into my site - e.g. which section of code to rename mysql to my mysql database etc.
5) Ongoing support will be required in case a site changes their code and your plugin stops working...so there will be more work coming from this one project
Working within your suggested TIME FRAME as well as providing ASSISTANCE in getting the code working will lead to full payment and other bigger projects!!!
I will provide a basic page with css stylesheet for you to plugin the code...
Good luck guys...
Additional Project Description:
08/20/2010 at 15:03 SGT
I notice that only KSSoftPHP has actually messaged me and provided proof that he has already implemented the feature - No other bidders have yet read my requirement to refer to my bid and provide proof...
08/20/2010 at 17:43 SGT
I've noticed that some bidders have offered bids with no required milestones. This is probably the reason why these bidders get so many contracts so please, rethink your milestone requests. I am a good project poster and will happily pay the bidder who delivers my requirements.
08/20/2010 at 18:00 SGT
Thank you Faranshah for being the first to provide a working example of the script...