You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Some details about the assignment:
Internet marketplace - buy/sell cars, properties, jobs, free market etc.
The job is to make a complete site (start from scratch -> published on a web server).
- Has created similar sites before (an internet marketplace). !!!!
- Can do design, coding and publishing on a web server.
- Users can choose from three different languages (kurdish, arabic and english). I can provide the translation. English version is first priority.
- User-database (secure, https:// ), anti-spam function (catchpa).
- Database with all the ads on the site
- Html-pages (php?) communicating with the databases on the back-end.
- Search functions in the database
- Add / edit / remove ads
- Add / edit / remove users
All the files will be sent to us in the end. With an admin server where we can administrate ads... etc.
The marketplace will be almost the same as [url removed, login to view] with some changes here and there. And it will be a lot smaller, because [url removed, login to view] have 12 headers headers to select in the front page, ours will only have 4. These 4 will be:
User bases - Register function, with e-mail and password. Log in function. To lay a mark into the site the customers will need to register a user.
Payment will, for now, not be needed to ad something on the site. All ads will be free in the beginning.
The whole Internet site will be identical with the Norwegian site [url removed, login to view], like a [url removed, login to view] clone, just with different names of cities/areas and the currency/value will be dollars, not Norwegian kroner. The animations will be similar. The language will be in English and Kurdish. It will become an English version of FINN, and we would like a button on the site so people could click and get the site translated into Kurdish. Further precise details for changes to be made will be attached if you are qualified for this project . We have a 45 p. PDF file ready for precisely changes.
Give me a bid, and if we find you interesting, we will hire you!