You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PLEASE READ THIS POST ENTIRELY BEFORE BIDDING.
I'd like somewhat similar site to this: bit.ly/11xNBG7 but with a few differences. Here are the key features:
- The new site is to be made on a different (free) layout template that's adjusted to this site
- People can register and log in to the site & discussions
- Registered users can review lenses and attach pictures taken with a specific lens. They can also discuss at the forums. This will help you to get the idea of a lens-specific entry: http://bit.ly/XQRxKz (basic stuff in a form, some stats about the (re)views, attached photos and the actual reviews)
- All visitors can view and search the lens listings, reviews and discussions.
- The lenses can be browsed and compared. When browsed they can be sorted by different attributes, such as the lens manufacturer, type, focal lenght, aperture, user-score etc. You get the idea by visiting the link above, click "objektiivit", choose a manufacturer and you get a list of it's lenses. Clicking a lens opens information on that lens.
- Stats and info is collected from the reviews (the top 10 lenses in different categories/manufacturers etc, amount of reviews and stuff like that which the database provides)
- Blog on the front page and a forum on another page. The front page will also have other stuff, like pickings from other parts of the site (newest forum posts,
- The site will have an advanced search where you can search things with include, exclude and between-options. Such as searching a lens that is only for a spesific camera system, between wanted focal lenghts and excluding something else.
- If any graphics are needed, I can do them. Domain and hosting is my stuff also.
- I can create all the site content. I just need a working system to start adding the lenses, photos and other content.
- I need to be able to have some kind of content managing to change texts, prevent spamming and to add new lenses etc.
What I want (and don't want)
- I expect good quality and you need to have eye for design and content. You don't want to go through shortcuts.
- I want it to be good clear code
- I'll pay you once the work is 100% done, released and I'm satisfied by your part of it.
- I want you to be available for e-mail or Skype on reasonable time on European time zones (thats not 3 am).
Also. Speed is NOT important, you take your time. I do this as a hobby and I don't mind if you do so, too. If you want to join this project as a "co-founder", that's negotiable as well. Looking forward to see your offers!