You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a Desk top application which is built on 3-tier architecture. The front-end is built on core java (a lot of swing coding). The middle-tier is built on core java as well. Front-end to middle-tier communication is on Java RMI. There is Oracle server at the back-end. Middle-tier to back-end communication is on JDBC connectivity.
Now I want to convert this Desktop application to Web-based (browser enabled) application. I am just a child in Web technologies. My questions are:
1. With minimal or no code change can I convert this application to Web based?
2. I do not know the difference between JSP, Java Server Face & JavaFX. Do I have to use them to convert the application to web based? If yes, which of these will fit-in where?
3. How do I convert the front-end part to browser enabled, which is built on core Java with a lot of swing coding?
4. How do I convert the middle-tier which is built on core Java as well and communicates to the front-end using RMI and communicates to Oracle with JDBC?
5. Do I have to use any other Java technology software (such as Glassfish, J2EE, Java Beans ) as part of this desktop to web-base application conversion.