Please read the details of this project completely before bidding. I need a Joomla developer expert to complete a Subscription-based Sports Betting Joomla website. Here are the main requirements:
WEB CONTENT PAGES:
* Home Page – Standard homepage with the content that is already showing. Perhaps this text could be reformatted to look a little more appealing.
* About– Page where we can tell visitors who Spike is and a little background on him
* FAQ page – Joomla’s FAQ module should be sufficient here.
* Contact – Feedback and email form
* Sports – This is a page where the owner will update with a new article daily, weekly or monthly.
* Previous results page – This page will be updated daily to reflect the previous days pick results and some comments by Spike on the picks that were made.
* Subscriptions Page – This page will define our different membership options and will use the Subscription Manager module that has been purchased and installed to the site. See below for the detail of the membership options that are to be configured in the subscription manager.
* Return page for the PayPal IPN confirmation.
The menus on the site need to be configured as well. Right now, there is a menu bar along the top and a quick links menu on the left. The site doesn’t have a whole lot of content so I’ll leave it to the developer’s best judgment on how to utilize the menus and footer.
In conjunction with the Subscription manager/PayPal IPN module to be configured, the users and membership system should be configured to work with it as well. I believe the IPN module has all the necessary links to the extension’s documentation. We can configure the PayPal side of things when ready to test. On a side note, I read that there are problems testing using PayPal’s sandbox. There is an alternate way to test the module’s functionality so we can test with that.
There are different variations of the template we use on the site. The favorite is the first one in the list. We would like to use that, but the editor in the admin is difficult to work with using that color scheme. We need this fixed as well.
The budget for this project is $150 and the time frame is about one week. Happy Bidding!