You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An established finance company (http://quickcash.co.nz/) require a joomla 2.5 template and minor page design.
We require the template to be created using the gantry or t3 frameworks. it must be html5 and standards compliant. it must be incredibly lightweight in size and get a high yahoo yslow rating. it must be standards compliant in all major browsers especially IE 7+ Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
This must be designed very quickly and competently.This template will require a clean, sophisticated modern design that looks beautiful and elegant. At the very least the design must be as good as bank websites such as http://www.westpac.co.nz/, http://www.nationalbank.co.nz/, All company logos and graphics can be provided.
We don't just want someone to copy our concept, we need a designer to use their skills and flair to create something great. We don't want someone to simply copy a template from ThemeForest, RocketTheme, Joomlart or Template Monster - the template use be completely unique and designed by an expert with qualifications in design and programming.
features we need
- scrolling banner
- 2 boxes/hyperlinks next to banner for personal and business loans links
- clickable icons like westpac.co.nz as shown in roughmockupmodules picture.
We require photoshop mockups of the template and the pages before they are created. These are the pages we need designed (all the rest will be done by developer)
- HomePage (refer to page 1 pdf as a VERY BASIC GUIDELINE)
- Business sub home page (refer to page 3 pdf as a VERY BASIC GUIDELINE)
- Personal sub home page (refer to page 2 pdf as a VERY BASIC GUIDELINE)
- loan type page (refer to page 4 pdf as a VERY BASIC GUIDELINE)
- contact us page with form, contact numbers, Skype status, and maps and details for the companies 2 stores.
also required is a mock up of the application form page (http://quickcash.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=2&Itemid=16) it needs to be designed to look like the rest of the site. this will only need to be provided in mockup form as we will get another freelancer to do the actual application form