I want a reservation module for holiday cottages, in joomla 1.6.
- to have all this functionality located on the webserver (no hassling with word, outlook etc.)
- build as a joomla module (for joomla 1.6)
- be able to easily extend the number of holiday cottages to be served by this module
- be able to generate a PDF letter (reservation confirmation) based on the reservation and some additional parameters like letter-template, arrival and departure time, additional ordered products like bicycle rent or clean sheets every week.
1. Availability list (example: http://www.norg.nl/joomla/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=36)
2. Availability calender (same as the list, but shown in calender format)
3. Availability calender (small) for displaying on frontpage.
4. Dynamic form to make reservation (example: http://www.norg.nl/joomla/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=31 or http://www.norg.nl/joomla/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=32) The options can differ for each cottage.
5. Maintenance functions for
- add/delete holiday cottage
- modify holiday cottage parameters
- modify availability (start and end-period, prices, specials (last minute for example))
- update availability per holiday cottage
6. (Workflow) functions for
- automatically calculate total price for a reservation (based on selected cottage, dates and selected options)
- approve/disapprove reservation
- make changes to reservation (like discount or change client adress etc.)
- prepare a reservation confirmation letter
- approve a reservation confirmation letter
- send a reservation letter by email (including optional files like brochures)
- The layout and style of the front-end parts of the module must be stylesheet based and flexible.
- The maintenance and workflow functions should be working on a iPhone
If you want to offer i'd like to see in your reply
1. Your approach (plan/steps/tasks to be performed by you)
2. Deliverables (which deliverables will you produce)
3. Input you need from us
4. Experience in likewise projects