Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I currently have a website / template: http://austin.directrouter.com/~night360/
I need this site customized and fixed up. I have done a lot of stuff myself, including purchasing the necessary modules etc but I need the site to run smooth and fix certain issues. This project will require some CSS and design work as we want to customize the look (not by much). This should be an easy project for someone with Joomla + CSS + some programming knowledge. Please note our past site 360nightlife.com was based on Ruby and we will need to somehow integrate users to the new site (the biggest issue here is the password encryption). I need someone who can intergrate the old users on to the new website or design a system where users can easily reset their passwords. We are on a budget so please bid accordingly and the project needs to be completed soon.
1. Get Jomsocial + janrain working where users can login using facebook but we will need their contact information such as user name, first name, last name, e-mail, birthday, avatar, sex, relationship status. The most important of these fields is their e-mail and birthday. You must know how to get correct birthday field into the database from facebook integration.
2. Fix the CSS and redirects for the site. Certain areas the site has conflicting graphics esp at the jomsocial current homepage. I want things to be aligned correctly. Also, the top login module will need to be fixed to have an easier to see / user login / register / forgot account details section. I want it to be very easy for users to notice where to register and login and to reset passwords / remember usernames. I am interested in eliminating user names totally from the website if possible.
3. Fix login / logout redirects. When people login to the site, I want them to redirect to the page they were last. Also when users logout I want them to redirect to the homepage of the site not the jomsocial site.
4. Events. Currently, I am using an event module that came with the template. I need to either modify that module or figure out some other way to put up events with information such as venue, date, name of event, address, description, flyer but also a way for users to RSVP themselves and friends / add themselves to a guestlist. Also, will need a link or form to reserve a table / book a celebration. Currently, this is how our event pages look: http://www.360nightlife.com/events/show/135
6. Make some changes in the css to change the color of the site... Right now when I try to change the colors or theme I am getting an error that a template.css is missing.
7. Currently we have a site that is coded in Ruby on rails. We have around 7500 or so users. We need to find a way to integrate them with the new site as painless as possible. I know there are ways to add the fields and users, but the biggest issue is with the password / encryption. I need to know if there is anyway we can integrate the current users without them having to reset their passwords. however, if they do have to reset it , I want to make it as painless and easy as possible.
8. Add a module, that can send out e-mails to users whose birthday is coming up in a month or weeks, to say happy birthday and offer them certain specials to celebrate their birthday with us.
9. On the current photo gallery system we have, when a user that is not registered clicks the gallery it goes to a you cannot access this screen w/ the wrong login module loaded. I want that page to redirect to the right login page and the wording to be more clear such as You must be a 360 registered member to view this.
10. On the main homepage have a module setup showing latest members.
Additional Project Description:
11/10/2010 at 14:06 HKT
Budget: $300 - $450