You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1) the top photo slideshow-i had the box made smaller than the modules original dimensions because the pictures I took were being stretched weird. This helps the photos look better, but left white space on sides, I need that to blend better, looks unprofessional. If I could put the module back to normal size and some way it automatically adjusted pictures to look nice and as originally shot, that would be great, but I think its set to show pics in HD, widescreen.
2) the main site background image. Its keeps zooming larger than actual pic. It loads normal size, then zooms super large.
3) at the bottom (almost bottom) you see a row that has three blog or article intros. What I want to do here is A) have a company blog (shows title, date, paragraph or so of article, maybe a photo thumbnail if using one, then a "more" or click through button. This will go to a blog page where the posts are archived. I dont think I need to have categories or sections, just newest to oldest. Be nice to have spilt look, like the article is most of the page from left side over, then on right side bar has a poll module and then a "recent blog post" module below that shows intro to day before or previous blog entry.
B) in same row, just another box/module right next to the blog one, is a newsletter posting. Now the template comes with a newsletter module/plug in. Where people can sign up and its automatically sent out. I dont know if you can tie the two together so I only have to type it in one place and it shows on site and goes out to email list? Also could you format one of the newsletter templates to match the look of the site? Just pick one that is closest, if you could make it look like typed out on a plastic cutting board it be cool, they make those, with big oval logo on top and their contact info at the bottom. Maybe even a smaller pic of the owner (on home page) to the left of contact info.
C) last in that row, a RSS news feed article generator. There are tons of them, feed gator, article generator, etc. SOme free, some not. I have some I believe still on old computer, or could maybe even use basic Joomla one. What I want to do is show some articles from a Plastics magazine, that talks about the industry. What I want it to do is update with new content when that magazine updates that sections on their site. For instance if I get the "editorial" feed from them, each time a new post comes, it comes to ours as well. Old ones archived till I delete. This is informative, and helps us with backlinking and traffic as well.
4) The media page is my videos, I am working on editing some I made, but see what you can do to make the thumbnails look better on page, and possibly have a hover effect that shows a description of what it is. For look, I mean like border or padding, dimensional wise, they look flat and plain, like a rectangle on a page!
5) Last goes with the previous request. Just go through the site and clean up the look. Add padding around borders if needed, correct colors that might be from stock template not going with rest of it. Remove demo content unless it is in a module we need until I can replace with original content. If you have ideas about adding something or doing something to make more attractive, let me know as well. The site is to let them know what we do, what we are capable of, show some of it, and inform on videos of processes. Also its to help market itself to customers we never had, who are looking for this type of work in searches. Our customers are sorta protected so can't do a comments board or list, they all would be anynomous, just quotes, though I am not against that, we just can't list their names.
this is simple work as most of the formatting is IN the template, I just need it customized, and I have no time.
I need it done quickly and done RIGHT, and prefer someone who understands American websites, dialect, our marketing prospective.