The goals of Kiwanis were approved by Kiwanis club delegates in the1924 convention in Denver, Colorado. Since then, they have not changed.
• To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
• To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
• To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
• To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
• To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
• To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
Our parent organisation`s web site is www.kiwanis.org. Ours will not be the exact replica as we will not be using all those features