You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
NOTE :: This is a repost of a project awarded to one freelance. the freelancer failed to meet the expectation due to not reading the scope of this project well. PLEASE READ ALL ATTACHMENTS BEFORE YOU BID.
I need a freelancer who can develop a website (in both desktop and mobile version) for a youth club that teaches communication and leadership to youngsters. Please read carefully to understand all requirements as this website is needed to be fully completed within 2 weeks.
The website is going to be in Arabic language only. It has to be stylish, graphical, and themed to suite the mission of the club. Please read a description of the club mission and summary below for more information about the club.
Summary of the Club:
The club is intended for youth at the age of 18. To become a member, they pay their fees to start delivering projects in order to be promoted in a set of levels of leadership. Each week, members should initiatively compete to take roles to deliver projects and take other roles.
We need a website that will serve as an informational website for general visitors to know about the club and a site for our members to check on their membership status and plan for the activities they want to participate in during the upcoming events of the club.
The website will have three pages in its frontend. all pages shall be divided into sections and should have a link panel similar to this website:
[url removed, login to view] However, it has to be more graphical.
• a homepage accessed by Non-members who are only allowed to access information in the homepage. it will contai
• a Members page: they login in to see their information and are also able to provide feedback to other users as well as decide which activities to participate in.
• an Administrator page: it is exactly the same as members page with one additional section that enable admin to do the following:
- accept membership requests
- add Mentor reviews
- change accomplishments and status of members
- add points to members
- add members in roles in the club's events.
Please find attached a sketch of the elements we need in each page.