You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Allows people to refer others - Each member would have an affiliate URL in their member's area using which they can refer people to the site. As soon as somebody clicks on the affiliate URL, he will be redirected to the registration page on the site. After filling up the registration form the person will be added to the downline of the sponsoring member. There should be an option to see downline. They should see how many referrals they have and names.
2. The downline will be complete straight line. See attached image for an explanation of how the genealogy will look and work. Essentially everybody will be added in the same straight line. Even if the topmost member in the network refers somebody, the new member would be added right the bottom of the network.
3. The members would be able to see the genealogy in their member's area. Only people they referred they can see name only no contact details.
4. In the admin there would be a report showing the number of referrals made by each member in the network sorted in descending order of number of referrals. i.e. the person with the highest number of referrals would be shown first.
5. The solution would be deployed in Wordpress CMS. You would have the ability to create, edit and delete pages on the site.
6. The frontend would have areas which are earmarked for showing Ads. In the admin section we should be able to upload videos, still ads and animated ads and set rotations. This should be different for the home page and the membership area including the referral urls. We should be able to control this from the admin area. Admin area restricted to website owners.
7. Mailing list needs to be linked so any member new member who joins will join the mailing list and will get an automatic welcome email. Can this be integrated aweber. Disclaimer by joining this site you agree to join our mailing list.
8. Email verification of account required
9. In admin area we need to be able to view and sort members by number of referrals
10. Triple membership website include free members and top 5,000 membership. The top 5,000 referrars automatically join the top 5,000 membership and the top 500 referrars will join the top 500 membership. The three different membership areas will have different features.
11. Upon email verification they are taken to a page where they have checkboxes on why they joined. When they check boxes we should be able to check in admin area and sort members based on preferences.
12. Ease of back up on a regular back up to our computer systems
13. Able to handle 20 Million members plus
14. banner codes for members to put banners in forums and on their blog/websites
15. Good support ticket system that can handle high numbers