You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Wireless Accessory company with a Current site up that isn't completed, I have pics and thoughts on how the site should be done. The site was built on Magento platform.
Payment will be made upon Completion of the Site, there will be no down payment of milestone given to start.
I want a one page check out, like to have a check out like this site one page checkout is set up
We are looking for a web/e-commerce designer comany that knows what they are doing and can finish the build of our site. Accessory finder needs to be installed and set up to go off Manufacture(like Apple), Category (Phone Model), Sub Category (Cases, Chargers etc.). Accessory finder is suppose to go off the Categories and Subcategories.
http://www.goballisticcase.com I like their Ballistic Community ours would be called Ryno Community and on their home page I like the Tell us your story. I want to somehow have Customer Reviews about what they think about the company, our prices, our Customer Service and so forth. Product rating is working just doesn't have a rating like 1 is poor 5 is awesome, so need that added.
Looking for a Order Tracking System, thinking about using Ship Station. Want somthing where the customer can track their order from their account from the time they place the order to when it was shipped and where the order is or if it's been delivered.
- Advance Tracking for the Customer, so they get an email and can check their account on the status of the order from step 1 to delivered, email auto updates as order status changes.
- Site needs to be compatible with Mobile Devices, be neat to have a app on Android,Apple and Windows Market.
- Store Locator option
- Gift Card option than can be set up to be used on company site or in store, if gift card is bought at the store, can be used on line or in store. Same for website, website they print or email the gift certificate.
Sweet Tooth Rewards program or rewards program that can work and reward online or in store.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred