This project is divided in two parts:
1. Role Setting
2. Having my own HTML code on Admin menu
We have an ecommerce that is a multi-stored one, and each store is a restaurant, and restaurants need access to my system, with some access rights.
Currently, we already have a table xx_restaurants and xx_product_restaurant relationships, so we need to show orders made only from his restaurant.
Which this brings me to my second point.
2. We need to have our own html on Magento and be able to post information. We need to incorporate an already developed layout which shows all the order information.
So, in terms of what specifically needs to be developed it is:
- A logic to show orders only from a particular restaurant
- Implement this logic (also, probably creating users for the restaurants and assigning them to the role)
- Place our HTML Magento Admin and make it work (this html pretty much obtains order information from current store id, so might need to be obtained by using the reference from the logic stuff).
We would provide access to the SVN base and a sample database, so that when you commit I update the dev.xxx.com and you can test and we can validate together.
We can discuss by phone also, and I can call to clarify.
FOR THE DETAILED SCOPE OF THE PROJECT, PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION.
IT'S UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCOPE.