PLEASE SEE: Those who have already bid for the previous project need not re-bid. I am looking at both the projects and only one of these projects will be awarded.
Please see the attached document for the description of the project. A detailed design document will be provided once the project is awarded.
The password for opening the design document is: xprq
Please send me a message with your questions if any.
My selection Criteria for a Freelancer is:
1. A person who has references in similar projects.
2. Who asks questions upfront and is clear on what needs to be delivered; I dont mind if you change the cost upfront but not during the project.
3. Cost is important but will not be the only criteria in selecting the candidate. The price range indicated should not be a limiting factor if you can show value.
4. Milestones to be spread out into 5 Milestone payments of 20% each. An additional 20% bonus can be paid in case the final deliverable is done in time and is above expectation. But that will be completely my call.
5. NDA will need to be signed post award of project.
1. What's your site?
The site has yet to be created. I have gotten the Theme for the site created and all the other work now needs to be done and hence this project.
2. Do you mean data entry of 300-400 products? How do you provide the data?
There will be about 300-400 unique products; Data will be provided in an xls or csv file along with a folder with images. The csv file will have a field that links the images to the product. A script will need to be written that can:
1. Create the product type if one does not exist. Based on the Attributes and Category/Sub-Category of the product.
2. Or if the product type exists then create the product; by filling the product details from the csv and the images from the images folder.
3. Do you have the zipcode database?
I will provide a City database that will have values like City and Range of zipcodes.
What the code needs to do is do a range search and see if the product is available in that City based on the zipcode.
The other idea was to just have a City based availability; I think that will reduce the complexity of the search. All products will have a City Available In attribute; this is going to be a repeating attribute. i.e. a product can be available in 1 city or more.
Now the tricky part of this request is; that if a person in logged in; the site should Only display items that are available in the person's city.