You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are designing a responsive website for a medical supply company. We like the look and feel of the McKesson website http://www.mckesson.com
***NOTE***: Please do NOT bid on this project if you really do not know what you are doing. This MUST look professional! Be prepared to show projects that you actually completed.
The desired website template width should be around 1000px wide.
Below the website header which contains the logo, menu and phone number, there will be a series of large scrolling/fading images of medical type photos. I will provide these to you. Below the photos will be a news ticker that I can edit simply. Please refer the the McKesson website regarding this design.
Messages sent to us that look like you did not even read all of the project description will be ignored.
The website MUST look professional, in shades of blue like the McKesson website. I will provide the logo of the business to place into the design. The website must be design and developed in a program where I can easily open the web page source files up in Notepad and edit them whenever I need to. NOT Wordpress or any other CMS for this project.
The web pages needed are as follows:
1. Home page
2. About Us
6. Contact Us (with form that has secure/captcha style security
7. Spot for Facebook logo and link to their facebook page.
We understand that this is not a large project for a savvy designer, so we estimate that 10-15 days will be sufficient to complete it. Bids in the area of $200-$300 will be considered.
***NOTES and REQUIREMENTS: (Make sure you READ these carefully)
1. Upon bidding on this project, you are stating that you have completed this type of website project before
2. You have excellent graphics capabilities to make this look like a professional medical supply company
3. I will look through your portfolio and assure that you are able to complete this website with the image we want
4. Footers must NOT be branded with your logo, business name, etc. No reference can be made to your business nor credit for developing the website. Our name will be branded on the website.
5. Whichever layout you develop, please advise it must be Responsive (adjusts accordingly to the type of media device that is accessing the website, i.e. PC, tablet, smart phone).
6. You cannot contact our client for any purpose. All correspondence will be solely between you and us. If you need information, we will get it for you from our client and pass it on to you.
7. Upon completion of the project, all source files MUST be sent to us to put on our web server.
**PAYMENT: Payment for this project will be completed 100% upon project completion with all of our requirements being met**
Thanks for bidding. I look forward to seeing your work. And, keep in mind, this project could lead to more work as we are developers ourselves with a full load. Your first impression is always your best.
Additional Project Description:
05/28/2013 at 11:11 EDT
Payment for this project will be completed in 3 phases:
Phase 1. After reviewing the design you create and we approve it, 1/3 of your total bid will be paid.
Phase 2. After reviewing the progress and our requirements that you apply to the design you create, we will pay 1/3 of your total bid.
Phase 3: After reviewing the completed project online, we will complete the final 1/3 payment of your total bid.
NOTE: We use our own web hosting. The files will need to be emailed to us and we will upload them to our server.
Thanks for bidding!