You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Pls email me for the the web address or more details:
1) 5 more header tabs created, a "home page" tab, a "commercial/land" tab, new builds, a short let/accommodation tab and a "donate" tab
2) on the property submission form removed newbuild question for properties to let, commercial or for auction, only need this if the property if for sale.
3) basic search box with initial search questions and redirection to tabs
4) remove the "include new builds" question in the search bar/box but all new builds will also show in "for sale" search results
5) move search box above the "featured properties" pics and leave visible
6) donate tab / paypal integration
7) facebook sign in for non-agents so they can leave a comment to a blog post or book mark pages.
8) change tabs in agent page
9) add developers and auctioneers in registration page
10) if "agent" is selected add question "estate agent, letting agent or both"
11) fix agent logos
12) remove the facebook share icon and add the given fb, twitter, google and linkedin icons just underneath the "country selection" box
13) input advert banner between logo and "submit a property" button, just above the footer, and below the current "latest properties column"
14) change the "latest properties" to "latest news" and change it so that only blog entries are displayed in the column
15) index all properties using the google map location system
16) index all estate and letting agents using the google map location system
17) change the "county" field to "radius" so the user can select how far from the selected area they'd like to search
18) change search to calculate distance and find locations within radius entered
19) add google maps dropdown to initial and advanced search boxes
20) add google maps dropdown to property submission form
21) add google maps dropdown to registration form
22) create a google maps integrated location search box/bar for agents page
23) search agents within a given radius of a given area
24)when "rooms" are selected in the property type in homes to let search field, can you grey out the "bedrooms- min and max options so they cannot be selected"
25)Can you modify page titles (which are also the same as the URL's) to the foillowing format:
(#no of bedrooms) Bedroom - (property type) - (for sale, to let or for auction) - in (Full location/address) - (new build, commecial or short let term/accommodation) property, these details will have already been input into the database when the page was created.
and also on the agent registration form:
please change "username" to "company name" and change "agency/first name" to just "First name".
so when you click on an agents logo or page the URL shows as www.mywebsitename.co.uk/the-agents-name
26)Can you change the account registration/activation process, currently when an agent registers, they are sent an email. On the email they must clik on a link which activated thier account and then they can use it.
Once they click on the link to activate the acount, I would like for me to recieve an email and I would like to autherise the agent as genuine before the account is activated.