The project is a website that lists projects, and features within projects. User's can donate money, and allocate money to different project features. The site stores and handles money for users. It will interface with PayPal.
* Written in PHP with a MySQL database.
* Follows standards and best practices.
* The code must use meaningful names, proper formatting, and be easy to read, understand, and maintain.
* Passwords must be hashed using a cryptographically secure algorithm and NOT stored in plain text.
* Supports HTTPS user login/register with automatic password reset.
* Preferrably capable of CAPTCHA or other form of differentiating humans from computers during account registration.
* Sends emails to users when they are invited to a team, and when an upcoming match is scheduled for them or their team.
* Utilizes the PayPal API to send, receive, and store money.
The following ZIP file contains simple designs and visualizations of the current end goal. These designs are a rough-draft and are not necessarily complete. They are open to change.