You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a highly experienced and talented web designer/programmer, has the capacity to build a powerful and attractive mortgage price comparison website that enables customers to easily search and compare mortgage products and rates at competitive prices, with the added option to be directed to the provider or a 3rd party to complete the transaction the website must be very similar but not a copy to:
• Site must be compatible with all well known web browsers and must load as quickly as possible.
• A full user guide must be included, explaining how the site, database and script work. This must also show how to customise the website, add or edit content, add/remove products and providers etc.
• I need to have copyright ownership of the completed project, history of recent searches made by customers in the site along with a forums page. Admin control required with these minimum features
• Affiliate sales, affiliate tracking and link amendments.
• Traffic information statistics to our site
• I should Receive emails and read all "contact us page" info received within the admin area and able to reply.
• Relatively easy for the admin to customise - add, delete, move, content/pages content manages the price comparison website for me. I would like the following to be included:
-Mortgage Product catalog (including featured mortgage products)
-Mortgage Calculators (how much can i borrow / how much will i repay)
-Mortgage Product comparison
-Mortgage Product rating and review
-Mortgage Price comparison
-Lender rating and review
-Mortgage Product search
-Search engine friendly pages
-Price Alerts for visitors
-Email a friend feature
-Clickthrough tracking and reporting
-Automatic thumbnail generation using GD or imagemagick
-DataFeed Import, for importing rates from any affiliate datafeed and automatically creating products
-Administrator Area for administrator to manage every feature of site
-Search within search
-Sitemap (HTML/Text formats)
also a forum / bulletin board financial advice and queries e.g. product listings - or community whereby financial questions are posted
To be qualified you could show us ready make price comparison scripts that you already done
WE NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE, HOWEVER ONLY UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.
we'll pay you only after work completed via Paypal. No exceptions.
The website must be for the Irish Market.
Basically what i want is a modified clone specialising in mortgages for the Irish marketplpace of: