Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Persons required to design, construct and build website so that we may operate a group buying site. Examples of very similar sites include : Catchoftheday.com.au ; spreets.com.au ; scoopon.com.au ; stardeals.com.au ; cudo.com.au ; groupon.com ; ozsale.com.au.
We require a website designer who we can confide in and build a long lasting relationship with. We have a number of confidential requirements , and are happy to accept examples of your previous work and tenders for the project asap. We envisage a long term relationship regarding new site to be built upon the successful launch of this daily deals web site.
Registered user login area . , cms reporting functions , database extractions , and ability to preset all deals... essential requirements include : administration controlled regarding offer details , countdown timer , deals tipped section , limited time offers etc
sers receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is valid, users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). Development of this project must be fast and I require developers who already have done similar group buying website projects.
The website needs to be secure and protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken.
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by area/location
3) Option to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or email.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought)
6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
16) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
18) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
19) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
20) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
22) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
23) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment information.etc
26) ability to integrate google maps
27) ability to login using facebook
28) money saved and groupons sold
Please reply with any previously completed works or other information that may add to your successful application.
We hope to have this project launched live 1st July , and would like to be able to work with the same supplier / designer
on ongoing future websites.
I am happy to answer any queries you may have ... Thank you so much in advance , Amanda xox
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)