A new translation agency needs to have a fairly simple website designed and built.
How we see our website and main requirements:
* Design similar to ooomf.com, creativemarket.com/artlabs/4772-BootScroller-one-page-Bootstrap-resp/live-preview (so you can get an idea of what it should look like), preferebly with use of Twitter Bootstrap and its one of its templates to make website fluid to support different screen resolutions from mobile phone to large desktops.
* Enticing color scheme with attractive images
* A form that will upload files and count words (.doc, .docx, etc. TBD), analyze repetitions and use certain logic to create price quotes
* A google map in the footer (as in one of the examples above) to display office location
* A design that will support addition of online chat from providers like zopim.com or casengo.com, etc.
* Design with multple language support in mind, i.e. a button to switch website language (so that the website could be easily translated/localized in a few other languages).
* Website content will be provided when mockup is created to finalize design.
Priority will be given to those who (in order of importance):
1. can demonstrate a track record of similarly attractive professional websites with fluid and attractive design.
2. can provide an approximate estimate in # of hours to work on the project and turnaround time (in days/weeks) to complete the project.
3. are fluent in English (OR have working English knowledge with native Russian fluency) for good communication.
If you meet the requirements outlined, we are looking forward to hearing from you!