You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Needed: Magento expert
The Petrou Foods web store runs on Magento:
Petrou Foods also sells products directly at a number of farmers markets:
The farmers markets page linked above is growing very long and is not easy to navigate or update. With the goal of improving this, we envision adding the farmers markets to the Magento database where they can be more easily managed.
Not being hardcore Magento experts, as we see it this could be accomplished by:
1. Creating a category tree for the markets, with graphical map interface:
a. Farmers Markets (with a rollover map of California/Arizona)
i. California (linked to map above, opens a new map of Southern California)
1. San Diego County (opens new map of SD County, etc.)
2. Orange County (opens new map of Orange County)
ii. Arizona (map of Arizona)
1. Phoenix area (map of Phoenix area)
2. Tucson area (map of Tucson area)
2. Creating custom fields for each market:
a. Day of the week and time
c. Map and entry field to get directions to location
d. Link to market's website
3. Creating a new store template just for the markets, with the pics on right side as on the current page, and the same green background
4. Using a custom attribute to make the markets show with this template
Please have a look at the site and contact us with any questions you have, and if possible a quote to set this up.