Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are looking to do a clean install of Joomla (latest edition what you recommend) for www.unovita.com . We need a basic good GUI design inspired on this portal (besides that we do not need a shopping function it is going to be a pure informational portal): http://www.econugenics.com/ and adjusted for our logo, colors and work area (health, medical, integrative medicine, frequency medicine, clinic). We will also need a smaller portal for our clinic for integrative medicine. Not sure what we will do first at this stage. Some requirements for technical features:
- Good basic design with some alternative template changes
- Good basic editor and simple template change, categories etc.
- Good automatic integration with social networks
- Implementation support for multiple languages (we will have menus for Norwegian and English and when we do not have English pages, the users will have to use Google translate to read and vice versa)
- Implantation of simple code for Newsletter from Mailchimp (we need to detect if they see Norwegian pages or English)
- We will provide a basic category and menu options we need from the start in English and Norwegian but it should be simple to edit and change
- Good indexing and search engine support
Most of this things we need are a part of Joomla but we are not very technical and we need it all set up so it is easy and user-friendly for us to maintain and fill in data and publish new data once we have an approved portal. Our main portal for the company will probably have more pages than the clinic company and the design shall be specific but based on same “profile, template” so people can see it is us… The clinic portal will be quite small but with most features equal, the design should reflect that it is a clinic and maybe we need some small design elements. We can go to a local company and purchase their standard package with the portal and finished based on a propeterian system and it is cheap and simple for us to do, but limited and tied to them. We are now trying to understand how we can get ourselves a good generic Joomla portal without spending too much (we are investing on several levels in the company so if it gets to expensive we will just live with the portal we have for now).
We need advice, specific replies on who you will work and what are the requirements both ways. Just a bid and references is not enough. We run a clinic and are busy all the time, so we need written answers that tell us basically 95% of all we need to know. Then we will choose one or two bidders to discuss further with, we cannot do this with many.
Bidders that just answer “we are great use us” will not be appointed, we need a good communicator as well as a designer with technical installations and basic development skills for our coming projects.