You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
wants to build a website for our most recent project and we were told you could maybe meet our needs.
The website we want to build is similar to the following one:
whose dynamics can be seen in:
Note that, although similar, there will be changes in terms of some given functions.
By and large, we are looking for a website with:
1) User management,
2) PayPal interface (and possibly other future services)
3) Starpass (http://www.starpass.fr/) interface (and possibly other future services) - The exact interfaces to implement are still in discussion.
4) Secure content (no malicious access to user data)
5) Modular implementation (in order to fit future expansion needs like additional interfaces)
6) Facebook and other social sites integration
We already have a sketch for the website layout in Photoshop.
All in all, we have the following questions for you:
1) How much would the website cost?
2) How long would it take for it to be completely coded and fully functional?
3) What level of detail would you need for the website specifications?
4) Can the development be made in an agile-like manner, where the client can fine-tune the specification during the coding process?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.