You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The website [url removed, login to view] is available for about 10 years in the current design. We have a new design for the site. Also some new functionalities will be added and there will be a different navigation route. We are looking for a company or person that can re-build the website with the new design and create a new, fast and fully Search Engine optimized website.
Fixed price project with a deliverable: error-less , super fast, working website with new design using the current database (extended version or a new one with the current data imported) and new functionalities added.
New functionalities and navigation:
In addition to the current website ([url removed, login to view] ) we would like to add a few new functionalities:
1. First selection of country and only then the selection of the category. Now it is possible to choose first country and category AND first choose category and country. This is not convenient for SEO.
Therefore we would like the following route:
1. Homepage (with selection of country and introduction text)
2. Country page: introductiontext for that specific country and listing of all categories
3. Categorypage: introductiontext for that specific category and listing of the websites that offer content about this topic for this specific country (can be specified in the CMS for which country a website is offering content)
Current CMS is built in 2004, so we probably need a renewed version, but it is also possible to re-use the current CMS and add functionality. CMS now offers:
1. Possibility to add texts about country in 8 languages
2. Possibility to add texts about categories in 8 languages
3. Possibility to add websites relevant for a country and a category (so for a website to be shown there will be needed a title, description, alt texts, url, language available and country for which the website is relevant, main category for which the website is relevant (category group, for example transportation) and the sub-category for which the website offers relevant content (for example train travel)
4. Possibility to activate or inacticate links and to delete them or to add them
5. Possibility to highlight links: this will show a ‘bold’ link title on the website and make the link ‘follow’ for Google. As default all links are not ‘bold’ and nofollow
6. Advertising: per language a tag can be added so this tag will only show for that specific language. There are several tags per language possible to add (rectangle position, skyscraper position, now mostly filled with Adsense tags)
7. Footer links: will show for all languages
8. General texts as ‘about us’, disclaimer, contact page . All in 8 languages
Additions for the CMS for the new website:
1. The possibility to add website suggestions for visitors: Possibility to add websites relevant for a country and a category. Needed is the country and category (main and sub category) and then the added websites will need approval from me before they will be put live.
2. Sitemap for google /bing/ yahoo
3. Languages: not restricted to 8, but possibility to add more languages (unlimited, so please keep in mind different charactersets)
4. The possibility for visitors to rate countries, categories and websites and using ‘Rich snippets’ (microdata, microformats en RDFa) also to re-use for SEO purposes on the websites
5. To add a weather widget/tag per country showing the weather and a link to google maps per country, so a small map will be shown per country and on click a larger map will be shown on the [url removed, login to view] website.