You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an ongoing partner to add to our WordPress Development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing full featured mobile responsive WordPress themes using the Genesis 2.0 Framework. This role also includes customer service duties, which will be performed via our technical support forum.
In order to facilitate regular communication the ideal candidate would be located within several hours of the Pacific Time Zone or able to work some within the time zone.
Average day to day duties would include some or all of the following:
• Tech Support
• WP theme development/conversion using Genesis framework
• Use version control, and work with the development, staging, production, update cycle
• Work with project management and QA to address and identify site issues quickly
• Communication with other Paradux Media Group team members via IM, email, phone, and forum
• Writing of help documentation
• Bug fixing in existing theme portfolio
• Preparation of short screencasts to help educate our clients
Applicants should have all of the following:
• 2+ years experience and strong expertise developing in PHP/WordPress development. (Required for theme development using Genesis framework)
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS(3)
• Good written and spoken English. (Required for writing support documentation, general communication)
• The patience of a saint ( Required for client support work)
• Excellent attention to details,
• Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously,
• Be organized and have good time management skills,
• Ability to work alone or in a small group situation.
• Ability to manage tasks assigned via ActiveCollab and keep your tasks up to date via ActiveCollab
• Able to work on a part basis (8:30am-5:30pm weekdays)