We are looking for a e-commerce with multi-vendor options so selling of products from multiple vendors (companies) is possible. Each vendor has to be able to handle its products and orders. Open to suggestions as to which platform to use. Possible options include Magento or CS cart. A percentage of each sale will go to a participating charity and these will be listed.
Reference Site - http://www.westfield.com.au/au/
The design will be done at our end and will require the developer to follow this design to the pixel.
Store should function as a market place with one global branding (similar to etsy.com). While having multiple store owners they only are allowed to have access and manage their own store.
• vendor self-registration with store admin approval
• vendors got a limited admin account to manage their products (they see only their stuff), orders and settings
• Packing Slips and Shipping Labels as Attachments to Vendor Notification Emails
• vendors must be able to donate part of the sale price to a participating charity
• vendor selection in header (every vendor has his own store view)
• sub domains for every store view (vendorstore.mainstorename.com)
• vendor customizable landing pages (under manage store there should be shop created for every vendor)
• product filtering (can filter products by vendors)
• vendor information with his statement
• Customers can purchase from multiple vendors at the same time, no necessity to make purchases for each seller separately
• split products / shipping costs in shopping cart by vendor
• automatic order notifications sent to vendors - vendors should receive orders only for their own products
Vendor specific options
• Vendors can edit / delete/ view ONLY their products - product list displayed just for their products and not all products in store
• Every vendor defines own shipping options and all shipping must be carbon offset
• PDF Vendor Statements, downloadable on product page / sent by email on order
Please send us your cost estimate and duration