You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Anti spammer bid rule: Start your bid message with "no spam"
I accept bids for Design + Programing, Design only or Programming only. For any case please specify CMS or if it would be custom made.
I need an online adult directory targeted exclusively for portuguese market.
http://dacompanhantes.com/ (my favorite)
http://2acompanhantes.com/ (my 2nd favorite)
1) Simple and attractive design
2) Good spots to place ads manually (468x60, 125x125 or others suggested by you)
- must allow title (appear on mouseover), alt text, url and specific ad spot
3) Directory categories:
- night clubs
(must be able to create/suspend/delete)
Like in dacompanhantes.com there would be a main list that would appear on the page and a secondary list that would appear on top bar or not appear at all
4) Websites in directory
- Since every website needs to be approved it's easier to assume that admins will do all the work
- The page to insert/remove link will be a simple page with text and email as image to avoid spam. no special forms needed here.
- Admin will insert title, link, if in bold or not, if in bold + color (like in dacompanhantes.com) and category
5) Listing order:
- bold + color
- within those priorities links can be displayed by: date of creation (ID), randomly, alphabetically, spot value
- spot value is a value from 1-999. lower numbers will appear first on each priority list and only after there is no link with spot value others will be placed by ID, rand or alph. (admin decides one of the 3)
6) When someone click on a link:
I want a combination of both these options. Thin black bar with logo + voting + possibility to place small ads in banner or just in text
7) Voting system
- each vote tracks IP
- admin will decide if only one vote per IP or one vote per IP per timeperiod like 1 vote per day (time defined by admin)
- admin can check in a simple table: vote date and IP
- admin can add a fake number of votes (positive or negative value) in top of any site with any average.
- if possible easy IP blacklist to stop from vote or visiting the website
8) Page to place partners or place them at bottom page
9) Easy reporting dead links tool
- Any visitor can click report dead link and click on any website to send an email reporting that website to admin as dead link
- Like in voting system track date, IP and reported website
- Each IP can do a certain number of reports per day (admin defines)
- If he does more receives an error message
- if possible easy IP blacklist to stop from report or visiting the website
10) Possibility of having a newsletter
The overall idea must be this. I'm a flexible guy and I am open to ideas of doing things in a similar way to save work.
As admin I can use FTP to upload excel or similar if that would easy your work and mine as an uploader. I want to automate as much as possible most of my websites and I will value a lot anyone that offers good automation options and avoid the usual and damn slow CMSs.