You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hiring Experienced Programmer to install Openinviter script (See Openinviter.com)
The site needs to import contacts from a variety of email providers and social networks. Once the contacts are imported, the site needs to send out an invitation for the contacts to join the site.
(1) Install on site Openinviter to insure it is working as intended to import E-mail and Social Network contacts as detailed below:
- Install OpenInviter Email for: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live, MSN *Gmail is currently installed
- Install OpenInviter Social Contacts for: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Friendster, Tagged, MySpace, Orkut, Skyrock, Hi5, Bebo, Netlog
(2) Program an email invitation to be sent automatically to imported contacts.
How it should work:
1. User will go to "Find Contacts" page on site.
2. Site will have a list of email and social network options.
3. User click on an option and type in his/her username and password.
4. This will import contacts and send an invitation to contacts to join site.
5. Upon completion of the process the user will receive a message that says, "Congratulations! We have invited # of your contacts to join your contact list on "site name". *"#" indicates the number of imported contacts.
*Programmer needs to make sure that each OpenInviter script is working flawlessly to import contacts from the E-mail and Social Network sites listed.
*Programmer needs to make sure that an invitation mail to join the site is sent to the imported contacts.
*Programmer needs to make sure the user receives the message "Congratulations!...." to indicate the process has been completed.