Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I have an OScommerce site. The goal is to allow users to download FREE digital products after a user provides their information.
The download links can NOT show up until after they complete the lead generation part (checkout)
There should NOT be any shipping or credit card transactions.
User flow should be:
1) user adds item to cart
2) user checksout
3) No Payment page -- instead user registers or logs in
4) User can then download the free report. The link can come to him/her by email OR on page
Note: User may NOT download anything until he registers or logs in to system.
Here are some posts on oscommerce forums discussing this. My understanding is this can be accomplished with oscommerce contributions.
- You are an Oscommerce expert
- You are a professional
- You can complete this task quickly
- You can explain how to execute this with a simple document so client can do it going forward